97 Speedster Button Upgrades

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

rgardner928

So I've finished my restoration, now the time to do upgrades. I want to keep within reason without going overboard.

So I saw someone posted a video a while back where they swapped the knows for push buttons and replaced the MPEM with remote start. I'm not going to mess with the MPEM, the the push buttons I swapped. Here is the before and after results.

This is the before. I got a new decal made by Mike from pwcgraphics.com
20191213_205222.jpg

I ordered a new decal that had the oem words removed and smaller holes so there was no white exposed. This is the final results with the new push buttons.
20191213_205636.jpg

Id post a video if I knew how to post it here, lol

Only cost me about $50 in parts from ebay. But love the outcome!

The next thing is to swap the seats for new ones. Im changing the color scheme from yellow and gray to black and yellow. And the steering wheel im considering after seeing someone put a $200+ Italian leather one on theirs. I'm NOT paying $200 for a steering wheel. But someone here showed me a cheaper method that I'm looking into. We will see...

I'm not in that group but am very interested in how these buttons operate and look as well..

I have a video posted on Facebook. There is no way to post the video here. Id gladly share with you, if you can tell me how to get the video to you.

Well both, but I was looking for some exterior decals.

This I bought on ebay, but the color wasn't Vivid enough and after I complained he stopped selling them and hasn't sold one in a while. But I'm sure Mike can make a copy of this if you wanted something like it.Screenshot_20191225-124458_Drive.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back