96 Spx Electrical Problem

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

rescuedoo

I Brought My Ski Out Of The Garage For The First Time This Year And It Had No Power Reading To The Gauges And Would Not Turn Over. The Battery Is Fine (brand New) And I Checked The Fuse Box And The 5 And 7.5 Were Blown. I Changed Them And When I Hooked The Battery Back Up They Blew Again..any Help Would Be Great. Thanks.

The same thing was happening with my friend and his 96 spx...he took it to a mechanic last week and it was his stator that had gotten water in it and it kept making the 5 amp fuse blow so he had to change his stator completely. I heard there are ways to check if your stator is bad but i dont really know how to explain it but im sure someone else who posts can tell you. as far as the 7.5 that is your VTS.

If it isnt your stator I also heard that there is a common problem with the MPEM's that it goes haywire and causes it to blow until you fix it. There is a guy on here who does just that. I'm sure he will see this post and guide you through some things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back