96 SPX (720)

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Costa863

We recently purchased a 96 SPX hull with some minor mods already done and its mounted for a 720 motor. Any good place for parts for these older bikes? Also my 13y/o son is interested in racing but I'm having a hard time finding out where or who to contact to get him in a beginner race class or competition here in FL.

Any advice or pointers is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

We recently purchased a 96 SPX hull with some minor mods already done and its mounted for a 720 motor. Any good place for parts for these older bikes? Also my 13y/o son is interested in racing but I'm having a hard time finding out where or who to contact to get him in a beginner race class or competition here in FL.

Any advice or pointers is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Not sure if you have Facebook but there is many sea doo groups on there. There is even a seadoo two stroke group and seadoo XP group where the members are very helpful. It’s quicker and easier getting responses on there. Also some of the guys run their own businesses for parts for these things. The best parts guy I have found his name is nick grillo and he runs osdmarine.com the site is a little confusing so you can shoot him a message and he is very helpful locating parts. Also a lot of members in the groups have lots of race parts for sale. It’s worth checking out

Thanks, guess we must not be very helpful here.
It is when you can get a response. It’s just quicker and easier to go through Facebook. I can ask a question and get a response in minutes. I asked a question here two days ago it still only has one response. I asked the same question on Facebook I have over 50 comments with people trying to help out in less the 12 hours.

"What is this Book of Faces you speak of?" lol, good one!

IJSBA is a sanctioning body, It's the only one I have any knowledge of and not much detail on. Good luck with the Book of Faces....

In the words of the immortal Bill Bellichek “ I’m not on Snapface” !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back