787 Oil Pump Marks

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

PeeDeeSuave

Attachments

• 787 Oil Pump Marks Big.JPG
    787 Oil Pump Marks Big.JPG
    87.3 KB · Views: 65
...not really....

Not actually. Look where you put those little red dots. Above that, you'll see those two round bumps. The edge of the cam wheel should align with those two round knobs, in the center, creating the straight line I put down with paint shop..........:cheers:

Why

Seadoosnipe I understand what you a saying but why are these marks on the housing and cam? The same kind of marks are on the 717 and my 95 manual shows that these line up after 2 turns from closed throttle. Why is this one different? I drove my Mama crazy asking "why". I just cant help it.

Not actually. Look where you put those little red dots. Above that, you'll see those two round bumps. The edge of the cam wheel should align with those two round knobs, in the center, creating the straight line I put down with paint shop..........:cheers:

Alright Snipe, first, the 3000+ postings within the last week, and now, dont align the markings. Really need to layoff the carb cleaner, and hit the water, chief...:rofl:, :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back