4-tec 215 vs 255

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
you can but if you do put the 255hp charger on youll need new injecters new innercooler, new ecu, an RRFPR to control fuel. If you want to go fast you need to spend some money. if your up for changing all these then i can go into more details for you.

you have an 08 so heres a list

X mpem ecu
X injectors
X innercooler
X supercharger
youll also need a new impeller
intakegrate

Now if you want more power there are alot more & better options then the ones i listed. There is a member on here think VX1 and he has the same boat as you and he has over 270hp, top speed is 65mph.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC_MAoZFjJ4&eurl=

There are some other difference between 215 and 255. The main difference to boost the hp is the intercooler. To hand this extra hp there are quite a few difference like joel pointed out. The one thing he didn't mention is the pump being larger. It wouldn't be worth the money to go out and buy the OEM parts and try to make your ski a 255. The best bet to get some extra hp and speed would be to go with aftermarket upgrades joel pointed out. Just keep in mind...the get noticable speed difference you need to invest lots of $$$

I have a C180 and last year we did a Solas Prop,42 lb injectors,bigger green wheel, half ass cold air. This Year I am putting a X charger on the boat a real cold air and repitching the prop w will see what happens.. Also I am looking into a intercooler anyone have any opinions on which way to go for the I/C

what kind of hp can you get out of 155 and at what cost, and can you swap out motors 155 to 215 or you need to make to many changes

what kind of hp can you get out of 155 and at what cost, and can you swap out motors 155 to 215 or you need to make to many changes

Your best bet is to sell and buy a 215 or 255hp speedster 150. you have to change way to much stuff witch will cost ALOT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back