204470770 Fuse Block for a SeaDoo Challenger

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

vplata

Hi Friends, I have a damaged 204470770 Fuse Block on a Challenger 180, but the OEM part has been discontinued, I've tried many distributors, but no one carry stock. I'd really appreciate any advice to find this part.
Thanks in advance.

Thanks that could be one of the last resources, it is sad tha SeaDoo just abandon these boats with no spare parts options.

Hi Friends, I have a damaged 204470770 Fuse Block on a Challenger 180, but the OEM part has been discontinued, I've tried many distributors, but no one carry stock. I'd really appreciate any advice to find this part.
Thanks in advance.
I still see that part can be ordered from the SeaDoo site. Not sure if they actually have it, but worth a shot.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-09-21 120651.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-09-21 120651.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 4
Thanks in advance.

Try Nick Carnes at Westside Powersports at 612-743-9311. I found him earlier this summer when I needed one. Good luck.

Try Nick Carnes at Westside Powersports at 612-743-9311. I found him earlier this summer when I needed one. Good luck.
Thank you Ronny, I'll try tomorrow morning. I appreciate your advice because I'm stuck with this. Many portals show they sell it, but they cancel the order later on because they realize it is discontinued once they order to their supplier.

It sucks that a good boat is useless because a single part is not available. I think it affects the brand reputation.

Thank you Ronny, I'll try tomorrow morning. I appreciate your advice because I'm stuck with this. Many portals show they sell it, but they cancel the order later on because they realize it is discontinued once they order to their supplier.

It sucks that a good boat is useless because a single part is not available. I think it affects the brand reputation.
Unfortunately he doesn't have it. Thanks for the lead anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back