2022 Seadoo rxtx 300 P0106 code?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Ryanv9126

Hello everyone , looking for some assistance for a problem I just recently occurred . Recently I bought a 2022 Seadoo rxtx 300 with 0 hours . Went to go take It for its first ride and start the break in period . About 15 min later when applying throttle @6500 rpm’s a fault came up p0106. ski currently has 1hr on It . Tried shutting off and restarting and doing a visual inspection but everything looks good. engine light shuts off but comes back on as soon as I hit 40 mph and then ski goes into limp mode (only going 20 mph). I left the ski at my dock over night and today went to start It noticed light is off and code isn’t stored . Haven’t taken It for a ride since . Is this a known problem when breaking in the ski or anything I should be doing . I made an appointment for Tuesday at a dealer just don’t want to look like an idiot .

Any idea of a quick fix or what to look for .

Appreciate any help

Don't feel bad, your brand new machine has a issue.

Short of checking all the hose clamps, I wouldn't touch anything. Let the dealer deal with it and make it right.

Maybe a hose or the sensor fell out ?? Sensor failure could also be the culprit . Look at this screenshot , maybe it will help , good luck.

Attachments

• Screenshot (26).png
    Screenshot (26).png
    469 KB · Views: 28
Thank you , I will take a look . I can’t see It being more then just a leak from the sensor or the sensor is bad as the ski only has 44 min on It .

Good evening Guys

I have 2020 GTX 300 and i have exactly the same code P0106 i try every , throttle is open and closing 100% Fuse box is working fine , replace the map sensor ill ready , replace the intake manifold because was a leak from the rebound delete, there’s no leaks from intercooler everything is good no water , in idler sound good a soon you’re in the water computer is in limp mode won’t go over 50 miles and at 6000rpms check engine light on with p0106 and the idler is rough, if i turn the jesky of light will come off but still not running more than 50 miles in limp mode !! Map sensor is getting 5.0 vvoltage TOPS is getting 12.8v and the TAS is getting 9.8v with the sky off ignition on!! ANY HELP PLEASE

Voltage is getting 14.5 from stator that part is good , all the fuses are good , i have a wide band and when the p0106 come on something get messed up because start to running lean like not much fuel but in idler is ok !

Hello everyone , looking for some assistance for a problem I just recently occurred . Recently I bought a 2022 Seadoo rxtx 300 with 0 hours . Went to go take It for its first ride and start the break in period . About 15 min later when applying throttle @6500 rpm’s a fault came up p0106. ski currently has 1hr on It . Tried shutting off and restarting and doing a visual inspection but everything looks good. engine light shuts off but comes back on as soon as I hit 40 mph and then ski goes into limp mode (only going 20 mph). I left the ski at my dock over night and today went to start It noticed light is off and code isn’t stored . Haven’t taken It for a ride since . Is this a known problem when breaking in the ski or anything I should be doing . I made an appointment for Tuesday at a dealer just don’t want to look like an idiot .

Any idea of a quick fix or what to look for .

Appreciate any help
Did you ever find out what the issue was ?

Back