2019 fish pro wont start

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

nickbrennan25

Hello I have a 2019 sea doo fish pro that will not start (dash wont even light up with key in). I have checked the battery and fuses and everything there seems fine. Where should I check next?

I think most would steer you to the 30 amp relay in the fuse box. I don’t have a picture, but one relay is the main power relay - there is many forum comments about this relay and google Seadoo 30 amp relay. It is a standard relay and can be purchased at an auto parts store or the Seadoo dealer.
I have never had this relay fail, but my dealer told me I should carry a spare on my ski at all times, so I do. Apparently it is common failure on newer skis.

I think most would steer you to the 30 amp relay in the fuse box. I don’t have a picture, but one relay is the main power relay - there is many forum comments about this relay and google Seadoo 30 amp relay. It is a standard relay and can be purchased at an auto parts store or the Seadoo dealer.
I have never had this relay fail, but my dealer told me I should carry a spare on my ski at all times, so I do. Apparently it is common failure on newer skis.
It was the relay, thanks a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back