2017 RXP engine light.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

BigDukeSix

2017 RXP P1615 code.

First ride after winter. Dead battery. Buddy pulled his truck in the lake, jumped me. Ran great all day, battery recharged. Next ride, idle past buoy, hit the gas.
Tone, engine light, bog.

Code p1615.
Please advise. Someone said jumping with a running vehicle may have smoked my ecu.

First off, check the battery voltage. If it is below 12.4 V you can get a whole slew of codes that are actually caused by low voltage.

The code you reference is a throttle body code. Again your throttle body is electronic, so I would start with a full check and test of the battery as if you battery was dead for a long period of time, it is most likely toast.

First off, check the battery voltage. If it is below 12.4 V you can get a whole slew of codes that are actually caused by low voltage.

The code you reference is a throttle body code. Again your throttle body is electronic, so I would start with a full check and test of the battery as if you battery was dead for a long period of time, it is most likely toast.
Copy that. It started fine the other day multiple times despite the code issue. I‘ll start there. Thank you so much.

Voltage 12.64.

It would appear the battery is fine.

I would check the connections on the throttle body next. You can also pull the intake hose at the throttle body and check the movement of the throttle plate.

Pretty tough to diagnose without software.

It would appear the battery is fine.

I would check the connections on the throttle body next. You can also pull the intake hose at the throttle body and check the movement of the throttle plate.

Pretty tough to diagnose without software.
May have access to a “CanDoo”. I’ll know soon. What can that contraption tell me?

You can test and view the results from the throttle body.

You then should be able to see if it is producing the erronious results back to the ECU.

I have it as it saves me from having to go to the dealer for things like this.

You can test and view the results from the throttle body.

You then should be able to see if it is producing the erronious results back to the ECU.

I have it as it saves me from having to go to the dealer for things like this.
Got the report from the CanDoo.

Attachments

• IMG_3181.jpeg
    IMG_3181.jpeg
    108.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2886.png
    IMG_2886.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 5
Back