2015 Wake Pro 215 Won't Start. HELP

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

cbass37

So I was on the Missouri river with a buddy we were pushing the jetski hard but not full throttle or anything extreme. We were going pretty fast and we both heard a mid range noise sounding almost like we were revving the engine and after about 1-2 seconds of the noise the engine shut off, luckly i had both of my families jetskis out so another buddy came and tried to help me. The engine would not start, it was not the battery though because we tested the battery when we got home, perfect condition for being 3 years old. The engine would turn a tiny bit and then it sounded as if it hit something, it would do this over and over never actually turning completely. I looked underneath the trailer into the pump and It was clean, I then took about the entire pump assembly apart and the prop would spin perfectly true not hitting the wear ring or anything else, this is were my mechanical knowledge stops, and I was hoping someone else would know if it is the engine, in which case I would take it into our local seadoo dealer.

The Missouri River has been flooding this year causing an increase of debris on the river but I do not believe that i sucked anything into the pump and there was nothing in the pump itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back