2013 wake pro 215

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

callynoah

Hi, i just purchased a 2013 wake pro 215 and was wondering if you can use the retractable ski pylon to pull a tube/s? if you can should it be raised or lowered when tube pulling? the dealer i bought it from said you can but i have not seen any info about this in any forums. my kids mainly tube and are just starting to get into skiing and wake boarding. any comments would be appreciated.
thanks

You should be able to no problem. I have seen one last season pulling a tube with 2 people using the pylon.

I have dragged my kids (individually) one a one person tube, no problem! That pylon is tough. It doesn't matter up/down for strength but the higher it is, the better for tubing. One thing I'm thinking about doing though is removing the interior bolts that hold the pylon on and place a metal flat bar across both holes (interior) to provide an increased pulling point. I'm a little worried about the integrity of the fiberglass with all that stress.

Well....I did the pulling with the pylon extended. I won't do it again. Why?

Drag...big drag...lotsa force pulling on the pylon...much more than just a skiier or wb'r. At the same time...all that force in pulling the nose outa the water big time.

I keep the towing tube duties to the loop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back