2012 Sea Doo Speedster 150 155hp cluster?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just talked to my mechanic again and with the buds software it automatically picks up what display is in there and if it's correct. Gives option to choose the correct one. Not sure if I'm explaining it correctly but I remember him saying that buds prompted him to choose the recommended cluster for my application. Says theres no need to flash when buds does it when marriage takes place. So it sounds like I'm back at square one.

The hours on Cluster is cluster powered up hours
ECU hours read by Candoo pro or buds
True for only the mid years 4tecs and old school 2 strokes, around 06-10 models but the newer models no longer keep hours in the cluster at all. Whatever the ECU has for hours it will display. I've married new and used clusters to newer skis including sparks and the ECU hours are always the ones that show up on the cluster. Pretty sure all the Bosch ECUs work this way.

I just talked to my mechanic again and with the buds software it automatically picks up what display is in there and if it's correct.
BUDS will prompt you through the flash most of the time when it recognizes a new cluster installed. For used clusters, it requires a little more work and megatech makes it a little quicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back