2011 RXT-X 260 IBR TURNING ON BY ITSELF

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Racebird1

Looking for some suggestions here. 2011 RXTX 260 just recently purchased. We have been out a few times on maybe 5 long 6 hour trips with no IBR issues. Last trip was out in the ocean fishing and had it shut off for a while and when started it would not throttle up at all and the IBR light was on could not get forward or reverse due to no throttle response at all. Shut it down checked the gate no issues there and after restarting for the second time it seemed to work got my ass to shore and on way back it did it a few more times when I was going about 30 to 40 mph.( IBR light comes on and no throttle) I think it was just going to neutral and not sure that it was braking. To be honest I was concentrating on exactly what it was doing just focusing on getting back. I had to pull the DESS off a few times on the way and restart and it would go. CANT SEEM TO FIND THIS EXACT PROBLE ON ANY POSTS. The gate looks good no worn bushings Battery voltage at 12.9 v with good connections. All IBR connections look good. So this system is throttle levers, IBR actuator, and gate all controlled by computer. Does it some how have a way to know where the gate is positioned. Any help greatly appreciated don't want to just run out and buy a $1300 actuator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back