2011 Challenger 180 Depth Finder

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kronyk

I've got a new 2011 Challenger 180 se. Can some one tell me why BRP would cut a hole in the bottom of the hull to mount the depth finder sensor?
I see that they did something different for 2012.
I hope that the plastic looking cap that is siliconed to the bottom of the hull never comes off!!

I've got a new 2011 Challenger 180 se. Can some one tell me why BRP would cut a hole in the bottom of the hull to mount the depth finder sensor?
I see that they did something different for 2012.
I hope that the plastic looking cap that is siliconed to the bottom of the hull never comes off!!

I hope so too, I see that you got a speedster 150 as well, having the two, what are your likes and dislikes between the challenger and speedster from your own opinion

Hey all. I'm from Prince Albert and loving my boat, 2011 180 Challenger SE. Which lakes are you usually on?

That's pretty awesome. We are usually on Christopher or Waskesiu as we find Emma pretty busy, especially on weekends. When we are on Emma we will keep our eyes open for another 180. Happy Dooing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back