2010 Wake 155 with small chance of towing

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lboogie

I'm looking at a 2010 wake 155 with only 40 hours. It's in great condition and comes from a reputable dealer with a new trailer and cover. I don't plan on towing any wake boarders and maybe a tube once or twice a year.

The machine looks good and seems to run well. There isn't much used PWC stock around my part of upstate NY. Yes there is Craigslist but that is hit or miss featuring mostly older skis(I'm talking late 90's).

Am I crazy too buy a ski designed for towing when I may never use it? I know I'm looking at the wrong time. Dead of winter would have been smarter. Should I hold off a few weeks to see what becomes available? I feel like an impulsive 12 year old. :)

I don't see anything wrong with having an extra option... If you wait a couple weeks it's likely that the price will increase dramatically once a little warmer weather comes..

Nothing wrong with having a wake and not wake boarding. I just bought a 05 and have never wakeboarded. I will say though it came with a board so I'm going to give it a shot!
301.jpg

I figured it wasn't. We'll give it a go though! I'm sure it will be painful, frustrating, and fun all at the same time! Worst case we'll get the tube out.

Thanks for the feedback all. I took the boss (wife) to view it yesterday. She is leaning towards it but not the price so much. The weather has been crappy here but that could change quick. That will definitely affect price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back