2009 wake pro 215 starting problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

taylor_made8

I have a 2009 sea doo wake pro I have had trouble cranking it . At first I just thought it was a dead battery because it made a clicking sound like the battery was dead so I charged the battery and it continued to make the clicking sound so I bought a new battery I installed the new battery and I tryed to crank it and it Crunk up 3 consecutive times then when I tryed to crank it the 4th time it made the clicking noise again and I was in a daze of confusion so I did my research and thought it might be the solenoid so I laid a screw driver across the solenoid to see if I could get the ski to crank but all I got was sparks and still clicking noise so now my belief is that the stater is mest up .... I would like to know if this sounds right ??? ...... I called a dealer today and they told me brand new starter was $450 but my plan is to take the starter out my self and get it rebuilt and it seems like it's going to be a pain in the ass to take the starter out because it's an awkward postion under the motor does anyone have any tips or a video of how to remove this starter or anything else that could be wrong with my ski thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back