2009 seadoo challenger wont start

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzydoo

Hello guys.. I purchased a Sea doo challenger 230 in 2011 brand new used it for two years and then was stored.. in my country it's very hot so was under a shed and covered for 5 years it's a lot I kno but engine and boat in very good condition.. I wanted to use it this season so when I was doing the normal check ups oil .. filters etc and want to fire a test first time I put on the dees key I got the normal two peeps but when I push start nothing happens in both engines.. now after many failure when Iput key it beebs once and samething nothing happens .. I need help.. please note that we don't have a dealer here or mechanics with computers all done manually. Thanks

Check the Starter Relay.. if the engine doesnt crank when u try to start it that would be the first thing i would check. U can try to use a wrench and jump it between both bolts of the relay to see if engine cranks or not

Well the battery or batteries are probably shot after sitting for five years. That would be first.

Check the Starter Relay.. if the engine doesnt crank when u try to start it that would be the first thing i would check. U can try to use a wrench and jump it between both bolts of the relay to see if engine cranks or not
Hey.. thanks for reply.. i did check the starter relay it's working fine plus the batteries are brand new .. i did try jumping it with a wrench it did crank but obviously won't start when jumping it but the crank is there .. and still won't do nothing when I press the start button for both engines and everything seems well and ready but am confused now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back