2009 Seadoo Challenger 180SE Blinking Sensor issue??

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

pontiacgt5126

Connected the batteries today, put the DESS key in and started the boat. As soon as the cluster said welcome aboard, the word SENSOR came up and blinked 5 times, went away and the boat appeared to run like normal. Keep in mind the boat was connected to a water hose. It is not in the water yet. Any Thoughts?

Thank you. I’ve had the boat two years and only run it on the trailer at the beginning of the season after the batteries are installed just to make sure it has no issues starting. I had never noticed the sensor blinking before. Makes sense tho. Thanks again!!

I have a 2007 Challenger that does the exact same thing, I've never noticed before because I use the 1 person method with the hose / start button and am never looking @ the cluster when I turn on the flow valve for the hose. Except this year, only because I'm selling it. I also never noticed my front "courtesy light" not working, because I've never turned them on before a few days ago.... :)

Back