2009 Rxt iS IBR Module

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big MoFo

Hey folks!
I have seen many threads on this subject and some are really old so I'm reaching out for the latest info. Yes I have the infomus IBR Module error on my flawless 2009 255 RXT iS with codes C2102, C2110, C2112. The machine runs fine for a hour and a half then codes pop up and goes into limp mode. I assume I need to replace/upgrade my IBR but also found out it might be an aging battery or the cooling water going through the module may be clogged?
In any case is there a complete kit to upgrade the IBR module without any programing issues as my ski works as great as it looks.

I had same issues with my ibr- had a bad ground and bad battery- even though the battery would still start the motor. codes went away after replacing the battery and cleaning ground points.... then I blew the engine 2 weeks later :(

Sorry to hear you blew the motor! Where did your negative cable connect to the motor, was it in an impossible spot to reach?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back