2008 Seadoo RXP-X 255 Opinion

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

TrevorM

Hey Seadoo Fam,

It’s been awhile for me on here and as of now I am currently Seadooless. I’ve had 3 Seadoos all two-stroke and have sold all of them because I’ve been wanting to get into the four-stroke era. I had the opportunity to ride a 2016 Seadoo RXP-X 300 and loved it! Last year I almost bought a leftover 2018 Seadoo RXP-X 300 but decided not too due to the high price tag. I done a lot of research and it seems like everyone says that the 2008 is a good year for the RXP. I’ve been hunting down a 2008 RXP-X 255 and have found one that 6hrs away from me. The unit has 144hrs and supercharger was rebuilt at 90hrs. It comes with a Triton aluminum trailer. From the pictures the Seadoo looks like it’s in great shape only 2 owners only issues is I guess the speedometer doesn’t work, but I guess it’s the wheel sending unit that’s bad. Seller is asking $5900 for Seadoo and Trailer and says he should have paperwork for all maintenance/service including supercharger rebuild. Is this worth the asking price and a 12hr round trip? What’s your all’s opinion?

Dunno where you are but in my area, all new and used skis are being bought up like crazy. Shortage of New inventory because of COVID causing manu plant shutdown, leading to everyone buying up the used supply. I would say that price is pretty fair.

Dunno where you are but in my area, all new and used skis are being bought up like crazy. Shortage of New inventory because of COVID causing manu plant shutdown, leading to everyone buying up the used supply. I would say that price is pretty fair.
I second this, putting a ski up for sale this year is like chumming off Amity island in 1975. Definitely a seller's market.

Jump on it man, I was searching for weeks and luckily a seller picked me because I agreed to his full asking price in cash but it definitely is a hard time to find a good ski, most of the ones I saw were either not running or needed work or for parts only and the good running ones were getting scooped up quick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back