2008 Seadoo GTI 130. How to get 155 HP?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

navypoe1

I got the GTI 130 and from what i can tell it has the same engine as the GTI 155. How can i get that extra 25 HP out of the 130? Any info would be great. Thanks

Power?

I got the GTI 130 and from what i can tell it has the same engine as the GTI 155. How can i get that extra 25 HP out of the 130? Any info would be great. Thanks

You can't. Unless you pull and install the 155 hp engine. The horsepower is made internal. I'd have to look into the specs to tell you the exact parts but it's usually a change in stroke, piston, valve train or some other internal components.

You'd also have to change out your entire electrical system. The 4-TEC engines use an "EMS" (engine management system). This is specific to your motor. It takes in all the sensor input and with the MPEM (multi-purpose electronic moduel), makes changes to your engines electronics for optimal operation. So, to change the motor means to change the electronics too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back