2008 GTi 130 impeller shaft and bearing replacement

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

ddesigns1968

Do I push the outer bearing out in the direction from the engine block towards the cone, or from the cone towards the engine block? I hope that makes sense, I have the pump removed and have the impeller and shaft out, but the outer race of the outer bearing still remains. I am not sure which way to push it with the press? Do I press it in which would be towards the engine from the impeller end of the shaft, or do I push it 'out' from the back side of the impeller housing? And do I fill the cone with oil or this XPS grease. My impeller looks similar to all those I have found on-line, but slightly different, and it had no oil in it, though it was in pretty bad shape from salt water use. I was going to fill it back up with XPS grease. I have a new bearing, shaft, the whole nine to repair it with.

Look in the link for Seadoo parts at the top of the page , it shows the parts and how they are assembled , fill it with grease.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back