2007 Speedster 150/215 1 amp fuse for?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

TJLies82

Recently bought a 2007 speedster with 32 hours on it. Was going through it checking things and have a questions. Behind the battery disconnect switch there are fuses. One of them is a 1amp fuse and I can not figure what it is to. I know it is has power regardless of battery disconnect being on or off. It was blown and I replaced it and heard a humming sound. But I can not figure what it is or where it coming from.

I think it's the one for the bilge pump. It should be a 3 amp from the factory. Play with the switch and listen to see if it's the same sound you hear. If it is, leave the bilge pump on and remove the fuse to see if the humming stops and confirm it was the fuse.

I think it's the one for the bilge pump. It should be a 3 amp from the factory. Play with the switch and listen to see if it's the same sound you hear. If it is, leave the bilge pump on and remove the fuse to see if the humming stops and confirm it was the fuse.

I double checked for the sound like you said and inadvertently think I figured it out. It was quite enough for me to hear where it was coming from. I think it is to the radio...

Mine is the Bilge pump automatic fuse and is a 3 amp. There is also another bilge pump fuse in front of the steering wheel for the manual switch, the automatic fuse behind battery switch works regardless if switch is on or off. Fill the bilge with water enough for pump to come on and remove the fuse while pump is running to see if it stops. The radio should be fuse #2 in front of the steering wheel.

Mine is the Bilge pump automatic fuse and is a 3 amp. There is also another bilge pump fuse in front of the steering wheel for the manual switch, the automatic fuse behind battery switch works regardless if switch is on or off. Fill the bilge with water enough for pump to come on and remove the fuse while pump is running to see if it stops. The radio should be fuse #2 in front of the steering wheel.

Initially thought it was that with a wrong fuse installed. Double checked with the fuse in and out. I tracked down the schematic and it does go to the radio. This one is for the radio maintaining its memory while the main battery is off. The one in the front fuse box is the main one for the radio while fully on. Otherwise it resets every time the boat is off.

Initially thought it was that with a wrong fuse installed. Double checked with the fuse in and out. I tracked down the schematic and it does go to the radio. This one is for the radio maintaining its memory while the main battery is off. The one in the front fuse box is the main one for the radio while fully on. Otherwise it resets every time the boat is off.
Interesting I will have explore for mine back there one day..

Nice, I just installed a new radio but it looses memory after I switch out the battery. I'm looking for a way to fix this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back