2006 seadoo utopia 205 SE

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

carwashman

Spring is comming.......I'm selling my 2006 seadoo utopia 205 SE adult driven. It has less than 50 hours on it. I bought it in the spring of 2007 so used it lightly for two seasons with the wife. It's only been used in fresh water, trailered to and from the river and fits in my garage so always stored inside. It has a killer 3000 watt marine stereo system digital display with ipod and 8 speakers with two amps and two batteries. When you are going 55 mph all you can hear the good tunes. Full bow and stern cover as well as a full seadoo cover front to back cover. Full galvanized trailer in mint shape. I paid 35,074.00 and put $6,375.00 into the stereo system. No reasonable offer refused. You will not find a better boat out there, it's perfectly clean and runs mint..If interest call me 516 965-9468 Mat....If you need to see any pictures I can provide them. The boat is all stock so you can go on line to see any stock photos.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back