2006 Sea-Doo GTX Wake Edition Starting Problem

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

christianwlcp

Thanks all for you time in and patience in advance!

As the title states, I've got a 2006 Sea-Doo GTX Wake Edition with a starting problem.

So far I've replaced my ignition button (red one which is pushed with left hand), the solenoid, the battery, cleaned whatever corrosion was on the grounding cables and checked all of the fuses with no success. I've attached two wires to the posts of the solenoid where the starter and battery hook up and am generating a spark which starts it. Also, I've checked the terminal which allows the signal from the starter button to the solenoid with a multimeter and it is showing 12 volts. I checked the two additional wires that I mentioned above on the solenoid and also have 12 volts there. When the key is attached it beeps once loudly, then has the three consecutive beeps with a pause after continually. When I press the ignition button I can hear the electronic fuel pump cycle but I get no ignition or click. Does anyone have any ideas what my problem could be? I hugely appreciate the help!!

Happy Fourth!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back