2006 RXP Won't start

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

brdrummer

Well im lost. Im sure u have heard that before lol. I have been around two strokes and four strokes riding atv's my whole life, but my rxp is a different world. Last year i let a friend ride it, and he came bake in tow. Said it just died. It acted like a dead batt. but when we hooked it up to the boat it still would not start. It tries to turn over, then acts like there is back pressure in the engine and stops. Just sounds like a dead batt. I pulled the starter and had it lookd at, but they said it was fine. After it happnd last year i thought mabe he rolled it, so i pulld the plugs and chekd for water in the engine. Nothing blew out. I check all fuses, wires and all. Everything is ok. I did today however pull the intake hose off the supercharger, and there is a greylike oily coating in the hose. wipes on on fingers. Did i throw a main bearing? Please help. i need a starting point. If the prop berings go with it lock up the engine? Just hopin i did not lock the engine, or its sumthin inside wrong. Oh, i did pull all plugs, and the engine will turn over fine. My email is br_drummer@yahoo.com.. please respnd. Thank you. P.s. I did check the impeller, and there is nothing sucked up in it. No rocks or ropes or anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back