2005 Sportster 155 Gauges Failed Replacement options

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anygasman

Hi
New here but hoping someone can help.
Based in UK so not so many around over here.
My Marine guy has confirmed there is power to the gauges but they haven't worked since I got the boat couple months ago.
Get a slight flicker when key connected but no speedo, rev counter or Fuel Gauge.
Don't know if they failed all together one just one by one over time.
is it possible to change gauges to a universal type that would fit or do they have to be the same Original Seadoo spec ones ?
Thanks in advance.
Lee

If you suspect that your issue is gauges and not other, then you may want to contact the original manufacturer of the seadoo gauges, Faria. You can find them on the internet and they do repairs. I think they are on the east coast USA. I'm sure they can provide more information if you contact them directly.

Before you do this, you may want to confirm this is your issue and not something simple like a bad ground. You can download the service manual for your boat from this site as a PDF which will help troubleshoot.

I have a 2004 and my tachometer acts up occasionally, if I tap it, it usually comes back in order.

Best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back