2005 Islandia Opti 250 speedometer

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

75sausage

Looking to replace a faulty speedo on my Islandia. Needle is pegged on 65mph and will not budge. OEM part is $775, ouch.
Any suitable replacement options?

You can replace it with a generic boat speedo, or you could add the "Smartcraft" gauges to that engine.

a few years ago i got a speedo made by Faria from greatlakesskipper.com for $79. even had "bombardier" on it. very close to oem look. My order eceipt says their pn is 100477.

Thank you AirSniper, but I already placed an order for a generic Faria gauge.

As far as the Smartcraft gauges. I noticed the Merc Monitor install in the sticky which seems like it's straight forward. I am not crazy about the square monitor but the SmartCraft SC1000 Tachometer seems like a worth addition. Of the top of your head, Dr Honda, would that require the same type of harness (879982T20 CAN harness) as mentioned in the sticky or it's a completely different install?

Last edited by a moderator:
I added the SC1000 and it does require an $85 harness. I am very happy with it as it shows a bunch of parameters. The sticky was very helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back