2005 gti rfi

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Tbasse01

Hey guys new here

I can get a 2005 gti rfi 787 for $3k 285 hours on it and just recently had the rotary valve replaced at the dealer .. it runs great

Should I do the deal or run ?

Tks Troy

Hey guys new here

I can get a 2005 gti rfi 787 for $3k 285 hours on it and just recently had the rotary valve replaced at the dealer .. it runs great

Should I do the deal or run ?

Tks Troy
I would walk away unless it's like new and includes a trailer. Or negotiate more. Not horrible but not great.
The bigger motors are often good for 1,000 hrs but I don't know about the 787cc, but maybe priced a bit high.
Area makes a big difference there.

I have a 07 gti 130 (hp) with 120 hours on it, looks and runs like new, with a like new trailer that I'm probably only going to get 3-4k for. (paid $4800 4 years ago with 70 hrs and a completely rebuilt and painted trailer)
JMO

I would walk away unless it's like new and includes a trailer. Or negotiate more. Not horrible but not great.
The bigger motors are often good for 1,000 hrs but I don't know about the 787cc, but maybe priced a bit high.
Area makes a big difference there.

I have a 07 gti 130 (hp) with 120 hours on it, looks and runs like new, with a like new trailer that I'm probably only going to get 3-4k for. (paid $4800 4 years ago with 70 hrs and a completely rebuilt and painted trailer)
JMO
I am in canada , ontario to be specific so it would be like $2500 us dollars

I am in canada , ontario to be specific so it would be like $2500 us dollars
Ahh that makes sense. And probably about right.
We were in London, Ontario a couple of weeks ago for a weekend.
Very neat area. Going over the US/Canada bridge by Port Huron the water was the most gorgeous blue, we couldn't believe it. Looked like the Caribbean or something.

Back