2004 Seadoo rxp 215

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makademiarer

Hello this is my very first time trying to buy a jet ski so I don’t know much an was wondering if someone could help me. I was jus wondering if anybody knew if a 2004 Seadoo rxp 215 with 114 hours and a freshly rebuilt supercharger at 97 hours with trailer would be a good deal at 5,400?

Considering the machines age, if you are not mechanically inclined, I would take it to a dealer to have the machine and trailer checked out. Ask to see the receipt for the SC rebuild to prove it was done. Very expensive if this fails and ruins your engine.

Price depends a lot on where you are and condition of machine. For the eastern Mass area if the hull was not painted, hull and seats are in good condition, with a trailer and cover, private sale price would be 4-5K. If you are dealing with a dealer who will provide a warranty, it would be worth more.

Check the trailer axle for signs of rust in the area of the spring mounts. My 2005 cracked last year requiring a tow to get it home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back