2004 GTI RFI Pisser Line

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

etemplet

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sorry for the vulgarity but I wanted everyone to know which line I was talking about. LOL I got the 2004 on the water but I don't have a line going out to a tattle tail so we can verify cooling flow. I don't have any leaks inside the hull and all lines that were on the ski are connected. Everything seems to be working. I'm sure there is a TEE or something missing from the system but I don't know where it would go and i possible I'd like to install whatever it is in the factory location. Oddly enough I have a 2003 GTI RFI but I just pulled the engine the other day. Help is appreciated. I am looking, I've seen diagrams..... This is the ski I just finished restoring. Have a great weekend !!

I don't need a ton of information just the location of this pisser and which line it connects to. Keep it simple. ha ha.

Ok... never mind it's hooked up correctly. I guess in my exuberance yesterday at da canal riding the ski I didn't follow it. I'm guessing the line is plugged. Carry on everyone... nothing to see here. LOL

Edit - got it cleared and is ready to go. wrapped up the battery vent line, marked it, sealed it and put it in the hull neatly. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back