Shop Discount Sea-Doo Parts

2004 GTI RFI Pisser Line

etemplet

Premium Member
Premium Member
Water Crafts
1996 SPI, 1996 GTX, 1997 GTX
Sorry for the vulgarity but I wanted everyone to know which line I was talking about. LOL I got the 2004 on the water but I don't have a line going out to a tattle tail so we can verify cooling flow. I don't have any leaks inside the hull and all lines that were on the ski are connected. Everything seems to be working. I'm sure there is a TEE or something missing from the system but I don't know where it would go and i possible I'd like to install whatever it is in the factory location. Oddly enough I have a 2003 GTI RFI but I just pulled the engine the other day. Help is appreciated. I am looking, I've seen diagrams..... This is the ski I just finished restoring. Have a great weekend !!

etemplet

Premium Member
Premium Member
Water Crafts
I don't need a ton of information just the location of this pisser and which line it connects to. Keep it simple. ha ha.

etemplet

Premium Member
Premium Member
Water Crafts
Ok... never mind it's hooked up correctly. I guess in my exuberance yesterday at da canal riding the ski I didn't follow it. I'm guessing the line is plugged. Carry on everyone... nothing to see here. LOL

Edit - got it cleared and is ready to go. wrapped up the battery vent line, marked it, sealed it and put it in the hull neatly. :)

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

SPONSORED LINKS

Usergroup

Administrator Moderator Premium Member