2003 Seadoo Utopia jet pump??

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zilla

As you can see I'm new to the forum and disappointed in myself for not joining sooner. I have a 2003 Seadoo Utopia with the m2 jet drive. Recently I started having issues with from what I have researched is most likely the jet pump. So I removed part of the assembly and after looking at pics I do not have the removable cone. Can someone navigate me in the right direction? What exactly do i need to replace and part numbers do i need? I'm new to the sight and I'm still researching the answer here.

Attachments

• 20220621_155949.jpg
    20220621_155949.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 15
  • 20220621_160008.jpg
    20220621_160008.jpg
    239.4 KB · Views: 16
As you can see I'm new to the forum and disappointed in myself for not joining sooner. I have a 2003 Seadoo Utopia with the m2 jet drive. Recently I started having issues with from what I have researched is most likely the jet pump. So I removed part of the assembly and after looking at pics I do not have the removable cone. Can someone navigate me in the right direction? What exactly do i need to replace and part numbers do i need? I'm new to the sight and I'm still researching the answer here.

What issues are you having? Not sure what the "removable cone" is. Your stator looks to be in pretty good condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back