2003 gtx Di bogging around 5800 rpm

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stinso

Hello after some thoughts here if anyone can help

Ski is losing fuel pressure around the 5800rpm mark, pressure good up until then sits at around 107 then drops down to the 80 psi tested on the water

Have dead headed fuel pump and goes above 120psi and sits there (after market pump) I get about 25 psi when seas key put on

Have tested compressor and sits at the 80 psi mark and then opens the air regulator, used a pump at the rave valve port, pressure drops off slowly about 3 mins

Have checked to make sure no leaks from rave valve solinoid to rave valves and holds pressure, have tested rave solinoid activation and and can here the clicking have not pressure tested yet for functionality

Does anyone have any ideas on what to check next?

Your help greatly appreciated

Well taken your advice @mikidymac and other forum posts over the last near 2 years went through 2 aftermarket pumps and convinced myself it wasn’t the pump poured a bit of coin playing the swapping game did my first post on forum the other got one answer seen others clean up oem pumps flushed for 4 hours put in ski and now getting a steady 6750 rpm-not quite what others are getting but I am now more than happy with this and get back out again. Moral of story read forum listen to advice and stick with oem pump thanks

Glad you got it figured out. There are a few hee that have been ok with a specific AM pump but 99% don't work.

Bit rough and ready, mixed up approximately 50 50 mix of 98 petrol and carb cleaner put just the pump in the mix hooked up the battery and left for 4 hrs circulating to start flow was a bit slow the came right after about 5 mins, kept on that long as did not want to pull out again, let me know if you want more info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back