2003 Bombardier gti le rfi hard start in water

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I'm new to the forum and a first time pwc owner i purchased 2 skis a 2002 Bombardier gti le and a 2003 Bombardier gti le rfi and went to the lake Sunday to ride the 2003 after putting it in the water i noticed a kind of hard start but it did fire up and seemed to run great i had a blast for an hour or so and it seems to be pretty fast. I shut it down for a few to go get a cold drink then went back to ride. still a hard start had to give it some throttle but she fired up. my question is why if its fuel injected should i have to give it some throttle? But i did ride some more ran fine. when i shut down the second time to back the trailer in to load up it started acting like it didn't want to throttle up it was fine on low speed but bogged out trying to go faster. thanks for any help in advance.

Check your fuel pressure. You might have dirty filters. Those things don't get replaced much at all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back