2002 Utopia 205 taking on water

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 2002 utopia 205 that started taking on water. I have a video of the location while running but this forum will only allow photos. Seems to be coming in around the bolt pattern where the jet exits the hull to the drive. Can these be tightened or is it possibly something worse? I can send a clear video if anyone has a suggestion how.

Attachments

• 18A658C9-D7D5-46A9-8E4E-BF7743E05AD2.png
    18A658C9-D7D5-46A9-8E4E-BF7743E05AD2.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 28
I had something similar on my 97 sportster. I had to remove the pump and apply some rtv. Easy fix

mine is doing the same thing I think.... replacing the gasket between the pump and the power head.
Try searching -Part 859452

I have a 2002 utopia 205 that started taking on water. I have a video of the location while running but this forum will only allow photos. Seems to be coming in around the bolt pattern where the jet exits the hull to the drive. Can these be tightened or is it possibly something worse? I can send a clear video if anyone has a suggestion how.
Seems to be loose bolts have they been torqued to spec. See attached this should help.

Attachments

• Sea Doo lservicev manual1.1_190.pdf
    3.3 MB · Views: 5
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back