RESTO 2002 seadoo GTI

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bought a seadoo GTI the guy I got it from took the oil tank and start running on premix. He said it ran then started bogging down then dies on water but ran perfect on trailer. Should I put the tank back on or should I leave it? Don’t really know anything about converting to premix so idk if he did a good job. And also smoke leaks out the exhaust seal where the clamp is it, could that be the reason why it bogs down and die?

runs out of water but doesn't when in? Sounds like low compression, have you tested each cylinder? What are the condition of the plugs too?

If you remove the oil tank you still have to provide oil to the rotary valve unlike all other watercraft. There is s good chance he ruined your crankshaft and rotary shaft.

Buy rebuilt crank from brp and a rotary valve assembly, and adding back oil injection would be another thing on the list.
I'm sure other members have done this many times before and will guide you in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back