2002 Seadoo GTI starter issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

sea dont

I've got a 2002 SeaDoo GTI that does not want to turn over. I hear a "click" when I attempt to start it. I changed the spark plugs and put a new battery in it but am still yielding the same results. I think it might be the solenoid but I could not find a schematic anywhere on the internet on where/how to get to it. My problem started when I was going back to the dock to refuel and ran out of fuel. I refueled but it simply just "clicked". My battery terminals look to have been melted a little bit so I am hoping that this did not fry the solenoid. If anyone has any knowledge of this model or may know of a solution to this I would greatly appreciate your response!

starter solenoing should be in rear electrical box.. schematis available on this site but you are required to be a member. or do google search for seadoo manual for a free one. per this site TOS, Im not allowed to give you the direct link to free manual. does engine spin if you try to turn pto by hand? if its clicking, the solenoid is probably working, sounds more like starter or engine issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back