2001 utopia, need rear port side seat cushion, where to get it?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

nelson84

I found the starboard rear seat cushion online but I can't find the port rear seat cushion. I have a small cut about 2 inches long on one cushion and 2 cuts about an inch long on the other cushion. Is there a place to get these cushions besides online? Can I repair these small cuts? Should I just try and glue the small cuts? What kind of glue to use? You can't see the cuts until you put your hand on the cushion and it opens them up a little. Could I just spread them apart a little and put some crazy glue in them and let them glue. Or will the crazy glue eat away at the vinyl?

“Crazy Glue” dries hard, and brittle. Do not use it on you seats. It won’t eat them away, it will just crack when someone sits on it.

If you go to a larger auto parts store… you can get a vinyl repair kit. Buy the one that has the little electric heating tool. (makes for a better repair) I’ve used them in the past with good results. Besides… it’s much cheaper than buying a new seat.

there are quiet a few new products out that are "material glue" suposed to be stronger than stitching!, i used it on my cover, and it worked amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back