2000 Sea Doo Islandia For Sale - 240 Mercury EFI - Runs Perfect

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

boatingfun

2000 Sea Doo / Bombardier Islandia Deck Boat (22 foot) - $8,495.00 OBO

Its hull, exterior and seating surfaces are in great condition for its age. The most important parts, the engine and jet pump, are working perfect. It has plenty of power from the 240 hp Mercury two stroke engine. GPS speed is at 40 mph on flat water. All gauges and steering/throttle controls work perfect.

The boat includes a galvanized tandem axle trailer custom designed for the Islandia.

See a YouTube video of boat deck and seating at the link below.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWPJEr02a1k

It is loaded with family-friendly amenities like seating for 12 passengers, a food preparation area with sink and cooler storage, Bimini top, large swim platform, a tow hook for waterskiers or wakeboarders and a standup changing room/bathroom.

Some of the many other features include a uniquely designed aft pad that also converts into a back seat, generous storage space, non-skid decking, AM/FM stereo with CD player, built in reboarding ladders on both the bow and stern and a glove compartment.

Front1.jpg

Front2.jpg

Side2.jpg

Side1.jpg

Deck2.jpg

deck1.jpg

You realize that this boat has a Merc in it right.:svengo:

Yep... but since I want an islandia... I either have to spend big $$$$ to get a 4-tech... or I will take a Merc if it's cheap enough.

BUT.... unlike a bunch of our members... I know what I'm getting into, and I can do my own work.

Now... if I was looking at an 18' or 20' seadoo... I would either go, older Rotax 2-stroke, or newer to the 4-tech... and skip over the Merc's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back