2 hx's

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
sub'd...just saw the thread, i was wondering what you had done with these bad boys. did you ever make that deal with Matt on the 720? Summer is getting short!

Yeah I bent the cradle taking the pto off have another on the way and a new rotary valve

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

529.jpg
rotary valve timed. Just dropped the 720 from Braley in I'll line her up tomorrow.

63.jpg
64.jpg
all lined up. Now the fun part of putting the shock back in

65.jpg
busted the shock cover trying to get it back in the hole. It's soft and sticky. Guess I'll get a black wsm one for it.

You can get them for $35 on eBay

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I just ordered one was trying to have this one running by the end of the week.

I was going to say something the other day about how surprised I was that the original boot was still good.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

It would have been fine if I didn't have to touch it.

Well your soft and sticky boot is exactly how my kneepad holders are/were.. They are literally almost paper thin, so I did put s few solid coats of paint on them. Next time they come off, I may add a few coats of the plasti dip/rubber stuff that I used on the handlebar pad and that's held up great so far. 3 trips out on the salt and not a single flake missing, yet when it was just rattle can paint, it would flake off if I rinsed it down with a setting any harder than "mist"...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

75.jpg
76.jpg

Finally installed the tto tach permanently. Plan to do some testing /riding this weekend

It makes you wonder what Seadoo had planned to put on the HX for instruments since they molded the hood for them then just got cheap and installed plugs.

113.jpg

Only things left are the new filler neck, shock cover putting carbs on and oil cable, I got sidetracked painting parts for the 95 xp800 [emoji13]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Oh and the nut on the exhaust mani whooped my butt. Made me wish I had a kid I could say see this see if you can get it on here. My fingers are just too fat. Took me 30 min to get it to start I didn't drop it in the hull once...

And yea like I said that filler neck off the 97+ XP will fit, don't know if you got one yet.. And the guy who had mine DID try to epoxy it with some white gibbitygotzgotzitygew.. Obviously didn't work bc I still had to replace it

If you're talking about the exhaust mani bolt I think you're talking about, it was a PITA for me as well, but I do remember seeing a guy machine down the thickness of the wrench and the wrench head..

Not the wrench just getting it to start with my big fingers

Bawawawawawah ... I just urinated my diaper reading your other post[emoji23]

Idk about that guy. Some ppl think these are lawnmower engines. Just throw them together and they will run [emoji35]

I hear ya. I just think it's weird when someone asks for help bc they have NO CLUE where to even start, so when someone gives multiple suggestions, how can you say "it's not that" and then ask if anyone else has ideas. Just odd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back