2 hx's

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

1of500

Picked up a pair of 1996 HX's one may run, the other one needs at a minimum a top end.
311.jpg

Sbt crank
312.jpg

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Seadoo HX, how do I love thee!!!! Please, for the love of god, post some pics!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still have to clean them up. Did get the old gas out of the supposed runner. Going to order carb kits for it tonight and a fuel selector switch ext to rebuild the fuel system. It looks as if he was running twc3 in it. So the oil lines have to be done as well. Compression was right at 150 so we will see if it runs maybe the seadoo gods will be with me.

Nice! Hey, on either of them, are the knee pads flimsy and almost paper-like on them? I'm imagining at one time mine were made up of somewhat puffy and durable foam.. Now, I can literally take chunks of it away with my fingernail.. Even after multiple coats of paint they're frail. I kinda like it with the pads off with the metal showing bc the metal is in better condition, but I kinda like my knees better.. I guess even frail, they kind of offer a little protection.

The only after market parts are factory pipe and rev limiters on both skis

Are you talking about the rubber or the small pads

I'm talking about the rubbery crapola that surrounds the yellow pad inserts

Yeah they are thin on these maybe 1/8 of an inch at most

Wish I had someone to follow me while I test. Oh well I can swim

I only fell off when I went to stop wanted to check plug color. Idleing sucks you have to give it throttle to stay on

Anyone have a link to a video of the side mount in deep water

Lol I found 4 links to that but they're from MySpace so they don't work anymore. If you Youtube HX boarding you'll find one vid, but it's kinda far away

Here's more of my faves, LOL

[video=youtube;VvHLzrHjcik]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvHLzrHjcik[/video]

281.jpg
282.jpg
283.jpg
cleaned it up to get ready to drop another 720 in. Will the dark spots come out of the seat or am I going to have to recover it

Wal-Mart all propose cleaner with bleach. Spray it on and let it sit, spray it on and let it sit, repeat. Then rinse. Never really let it dry. Starbrite makes the real stuff and works great.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back