1st seadoo, looking for riders.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Shayner

Looking to hook up and do some riding. This is my first seadoo and I need to know some good spots to dump this craft in.

Looking to hook up and do some riding. This is my first seadoo and I need to know some good spots to dump this craft in.

Hey Shayner, if you're in Whitby you could take Hwy12 straight to Orillia/Lake Couchiching (or of course Simcoe). There are several marinas including the public launch in Orillia. If you travel north on Rama Rd. from Hwy 12, you'll hit Ojibway Bay where they have a nice, quiet concrete boat ramp if you don't want too many spectators.
http://www.bconnex.net/~ojibway/

Probably be there in a few more weeks once the weather continues warm enough for the annual maiden launch . :hurray:

I have found lake ontario to be fun too on those really windy days and the waves are huge.. Get some nice air time out there. Depends on your riding abilities I guess..

Was going to mention that Simcoe can become almost too wavy for me... but thats why Simcoe/Couchiching provide the best of both worlds. Calm/no wind is rare on either lake but it happens :cheers:

Nice and clean public boat launch

hey guys try the Bay of Quinte at Belleville, located at Highway 2 east/Herchimer St. the public docks has safe parking areas for Seadoos (wood rails has no gap) and has clean regular washroom with running water. I usually come there every Friday to Sundays from 1pm till dusk. See you around guys and happy riding.:)

hey guys try the Bay of Quinte at Belleville, located at Highway 2 east/Herchimer St. the public docks has safe parking areas for Seadoos (wood rails has no gap) and has clean regular washroom with running water. I usually come there every Friday to Sundays from 1pm till dusk. See you around guys and happy riding.:)

Maybe I will see you around sometime in the summer. The bay area in belleville is kinda nice. I prefer to hit up the lake once the water warms up.. Cleaner and less weeds. And the scenery is usually better near the beaches.. ;)

Anyone know if the Simcoe waters (Lake Couchiching specifically) is warm enough for riding? I use a SeaDoo jacket but wondering if we're above 55F yet ? The temp I feel comfortable enough not land in... :chillpill:

Seadooing at Belleville waters

Finally Spring is here!!! Calling all Seadoo Riders, lets have a party here at Quinte bay today and tomorrow and every weekend the whole summer!!!!!!!:hurray:

Someone's anxious! I hear ya brotha .... Its getting warmer. Been provided info we're above the 50F mark on the Ontario waterways. Any weekend in May will be golden.

Frenchman's Bay in Pickering

I have a few buddies, with Skis, who Work for OPG and have this great place for riding.

Frenchman's Bay is a great place to ride and has a good beach.

You launch in the Bay itself then go onto the Big lake and have a great time.

The end of last season, when I Blew up my 95 GTX, it was 8 C on shore and 20 on the water. We were riding 8-12 foot swells and gettin great air and having a ball.

I know alot of Ski owners like this spot cause there are usually 3-10 of them out there.

Great time and easy to get too.
Here is a Goolge map of the area.

http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&sour....811553,-79.093838&spn=0.012914,0.027595&z=15

You go down Beachpoint Promenade and ofter the houses and the conservation area on the left it opens near the launch. just back her in, go past the point and in all her glory is Lake Ontario!

You will have a ball here...we always do.

Frenchmans bay

As mentioned in the Canada post I'm in...frenchmans bay is close.
Looking forward to it, drop me a number

looks like a nice playground for riders

I noticed the French bay is within 5 mile perimeter of Nukes stations (pickering and darlington). I thinks riders should wear radiation meters when playing..lol

Back