1999 seadoo challenger 1800 parts or complete boat.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

shanebristow

I have a challenger 1800 that was flooded in the engine compartment. I'm wondering if i should part it out or just sell it. I may just sell everything with it. The engines filled full of water. I was running it on the lake the weekend before and was cleaning the inside of the boat and got an emergency phone call and forgot to turn off the water hose. when i came back the water was about 6 inches above the engines. The boat was in good working order. There are a few rips in the interior but everything worked. Best offer gets boat. I don't know if the engines can be drained and reused or needs replaced. Both engines ran fine before the water mishap. Has good Bimini top as well. Text 405-306-3862

Attachments

• seadoo.jpg
    seadoo.jpg
    348.4 KB · Views: 69
Never had it happen to me, but I had a friend in a similar situation....if it is a 2-stroke, then you should be good to drain it, fog it, clean the carbs, refuel it. At least that's what he did, and it ran for a number of years afterwards.

If you are parting out the boat, I would be interested in buying the fuel baffle if the fuel gauge worked.

I have a challenger 1800 that was flooded in the engine compartment. I'm wondering if i should part it out or just sell it. I may just sell everything with it. The engines filled full of water. I was running it on the lake the weekend before and was cleaning the inside of the boat and got an emergency phone call and forgot to turn off the water hose. when i came back the water was about 6 inches above the engines. The boat was in good working order. There are a few rips in the interior but everything worked. Best offer gets boat. I don't know if the engines can be drained and reused or needs replaced. Both engines ran fine before the water mishap. Has good Bimini top as well. Text 405-306-3862

If you’re going to be parting it out would you like to sell the port side windshield?
It’s a bummer that happened either way...

Back