1998 xp limited prop upgrade

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

evan1342

Does anyone know if upgrading the prop to a solas 15/20 would help improve performance? I’m not technical with jet skis. Just read that this is the best prop to get. Also, is it a difficult task to do? I can tinker with the jet ski but I’m still fairly new and a quick learner. Thanks for you answers

It is the top choice of aftermarket impellers but it is normally installed with other mods. It has a little too much pitch for a stock machine in my opinion. I would not open up a good running ski to swap impellers because you would not notice much difference unless yours is damaged.

Hey Matt I just got done with my 1997.5 GSXL Grey ghost
Everything is stock but I’m thinking going with a SKAT TRAK SUPER SLIM LINE 14/18. What’s your take on it

I’ll send you a brand new one in the box for $100. Those pumps are so rare that the impellers are not worth much. I have not tried the impeller myself but have read on other threads that it was a good fit.

I had a 13/18 on my grey ghost stock and i wouldnt rev past 6700 its a bit heavy just a tip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back