1998 gtx rfi questions

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skinnerjason

Does the 1998 gtx rfi have a bilge pump, also what is the cc for the rotax engine? I'm know like nothing about these things, this is my first and I traded for it and had it on the water today and she runs great, and we had a good deal of fun with it and I just wanting to learn all I can about it. Any and all help would be great, thanks.

You should see 2 black rectangle boxes towards the back of the ski. The pump pressure creates a syphon and draws the water out

Ok I see them, had to come outside and pop the seat off and take a look, one on each side. How fast will they pull water out and how much can they handle.

One of my baller is actually bringing water into my hull, what do you think can be the issue?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Not sure, I don't know much about them, I know the lines coming from them are suppose to loop up near the seat then back down, may check your lines out. I rolled my ski the other day and had a good bit I water inside and rode for a while and it didn't seem like any of it came out is why I was asking all the questions

It wont pull it out that fast..If you roll it and get a fair amount of water in it then you need to just pull the plug when its on the trailer. Are you sure that the bailer is actually letting the water in? or just leaking back down from the lines after you stop

Woops..messed up on which one of you roller your ski..sorry

That's perfectly fine, I'm new to the jet ski thing and reading all the forums, trying to get savy with it. Wanna learn all I can.

I think your bailer is probably just letting the excess water drain back down from the lines..your probably just fine..post if you need help!

The water coming on is actually hot and I think should be coming out of the 2 piss holes out the back of the ski. Only one pisser is pissing also. So what I did was hang the bailer out of the back of the ski so it would not fill up the compartment.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back