1997 Sea Doo XP Storage compartment on top

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beatonc

Hello everyone,

I recently bought a 97 sea doo xp and along with a plethora of issues, the storage compartment hardware is completely gone. Meaning, if I roll it, everything I have in there is disappearing. It does get annoying flapping up and down while riding. Ill try to attach photos later.

Question: does anyone know where I can order the parts? the hinge is fine but the locking assembly is completely gone. ive looked on amazon and a few other places but cant find it. any ideas? thank you!

Sounds like you are looking for the latch and the pin that the hood latches onto? I would try looking for a parts hull, that way you can see exactly how it was put on and you can put it right onto yours and it will probably be much cheaper and you will get other parts with it.

So the 2 latches and pins are missing? If this is true stop riding it or you will either break the hinge or the entire front fiberglass of the hood. The best source of used parts is Westside Powersports @Minnetonka4me

You just need the latch it's no big deal your local dealer prob has one in stock. My minimum order is $20 shipped

And fawk you too! Lol. You want the wrong part, broken part, no phone number to call for help... Go with the other guys. You want the best, that's us.
I was just kidding. I am originally from minnesota. Savage. Will be contacting later this week! Thanks!

And fawk you too! Lol. You want the wrong part, broken part, no phone number to call for help... Go with the other guys. You want the best, that's us.
I was just kidding. I am originally from minnesota. Savage. Will be contacting later this week! Thanks!
Alright... I just hear it all the time... Well I can get one on ebay for blah blah blah. Yeah I answered my phone on a Saturday to be told I don't have the lowest price? Thanks douche! Lol

Our customers understand they are getting alot more for their money then just a part. Fast shipping, tech support, and integrity. Try getting that from an ebay store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back