RESTO 1997 Sea Doo GTX complete re gelcoat and rebuild

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds great !! I gotta figure out what you guys are doing to get the speed cookin. LOL Both mine are around 50mph GPS Maybe 51. Plenty of power though and no more hesitation.

Sounds great !! I gotta figure out what you guys are doing to get the speed cookin. LOL Both mine are around 50mph GPS Maybe 51. Plenty of power though and no more hesitation.

I have no idea, maybe it's the WISECO pistons top end, or that new glass gelcoated bottom side that took me months and tons of hours to get right. I think I'm getting a little cavitation when I really jump on it, but it really responds pretty well for now. I don't want to blow it up, very tempting to nail it to the top end WOT and hold it, but not yet...

I have no idea, maybe it's the WISECO pistons top end, or that new glass gelcoated bottom side that took me months and tons of hours to get right. I think I'm getting a little cavitation when I really jump on it, but it really responds pretty well for now. I don't want to blow it up, very tempting to nail it to the top end WOT and hold it, but not yet...

I had the same problem with the 96 SPX.... still haven't been to WFO throttle but it is STRONG !!

LOL....on the GTX one of mine has a new top end and really really good compression. It is 1 to 2 mph faster on top. Both skis are turning low RPMs. 6600 for one and 6800 on the other per the tach. I've done everything I can do to get it to run faster. It actually runs great but doesn't make book speeds. I am using GPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back