1995 seadoo xp kill switch works with key out and dosent work with key in

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Owenl

Hey everyone my 1995 seadoo xp works with key out but when I slide it on it acts like it normally would with the key out and also sometimes you have to spam the start button to get it to turn over and start because nothing will happen when you hit it the first few times. But the kill switch I replaced and it worked good and normal till I took the solid off to make sure it was still good to see if that was my nothing happened when hitting the start button problem. But could I if accidentally put the 2 small wires that go on the screw on with with the 2 thick wires one being the positive battery wire and the other one on the wrong sides? Here’s a pic with both of them circled

Attachments

• 486993E8-280B-4205-8903-29D880FF121C.jpeg
    486993E8-280B-4205-8903-29D880FF121C.jpeg
    284.5 KB · Views: 10
I am pretty sure both of those wires go on the big cable connected to the battery side.
If you connect any wires to the starter side of the big wires they will only get power when the solenoid is closed.

Hey everyone my 1995 seadoo xp works with key out but when I slide it on it acts like it normally would with the key out and also sometimes you have to spam the start button to get it to turn over and start because nothing will happen when you hit it the first few times.

Back