1995 GTX Rear Step

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

VAGTX

Hi

I have a 1995 GTX that I ride a lot. Only problem is when I get off for a swim I have trouble getting back on. I don't have a step. Does anyone out there know where I can find a used one or a new one reasonably priced??? Or even plans to build one! Any suggestions or idea's are greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

I looked there last night. I only saw for 1996 and newer. Aqua-Step makes a new one for $160.00, I was hoping to find something for a better price.

Thanks!

I may have one, NIB, I'll check tonight and get back to you. If I do you can have it for $25.00 plus shipping.

Lou

To the best of my knowledge the back of a 95 GTX is perfectly flat, this means you don't need any adaptors to bolt it to the hull like on some other models , it just bolts straight to the hull, really all you are concerned about is the length that it has to span, pretty much any rear step that is the correct length will work, it does not need to be hull specific , you have a wide area of available space to mount this up.

You asked for a cheaper solution, I gave you one or you can pay $160.00 for a model specific step, the choice is yours.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back